Winter Sports Travel Insurance
There really is nothing like it when you’re standing, at what feels like, the top of the world with a vista of glistening white powdered mountains in front of you and clear blue skies overhead. If you love to ski or snowboard then you’ll be well versed in this view and how exciting, exhilarating and fun winter sports holidays can be.
But on the flipped side, as with any sport, there’s always an element of risk when you’re on the slopes so it’s imperative to take out a good quality winter sports travel insurance policy that gives you the confidence that there’s cover in place should the unexpected happen.
At Premier Cover our team has over 35 years’ experience in providing travel insurance so you can be confident that we provide premier cover, premier value and premier service.
What Is Included In Premier Cover’s Winter Sports Travel Insurance?
- Activities Covered: Up to 28 winter sports covered including skiing and snowboarding (including off-piste but within resort boundaries), ice skating, sledging/tobogganing, glacier skiing/walking, snowmobiling and husky dog sledging.
- Ski Equipment: If your personal skiing equipment is lost, stolen or damaged then we’ll pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover.
- Ski Equipment Hire: If you need to hire replacement skiing equipment due to your original equipment being lost/stolen/damaged then we will pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover for you to hire replacement equipment.
- Ski Pack: If you have purchased a ski pack and do not use all of it due to illness or injury then we will pay for the unused portion of this.
- Piste Closure: If you have to travel to an alternative ski site due to a lack of snow then we’ll provide cover for you having to make alternate travel arrangements to another ski site.
- Avalanche Or Landslide Cover: This covers you having to seek replacement accommodation or transportation due to an avalanche or landslide.
Key Benefits Of Our Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Winter Sports coverage available up to 70 years of age
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Up to £10m cover for emergency medical treatment
- We consider all existing medical conditions
- Cover for over 100 sporting activities
- For a full list of cover please view our Cover Levels
- Piste rescue, lost lift passes, piste closure and more
Why Choose Premier Cover?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
£10m Medical Cover Per Person
£10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
What Type Of Travel Insurance Should I Choose?
If your skiing holiday is the only trip that you are taking this year then take a look at our Single Trip Travel Insurance.
If you’re planning to travel multiple times this year Premier Cover’s Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance may work out as the best option and may save you money. You’re covered for all the trips you make during a one-year period (there’s a 50-day maximum duration for each trip, limited to 35 days if you’re aged 66 and over), as long as each trip starts and ends in the UK and you can cover your ski break (up to a maxmium of 17 days) by adding winter sports cover for a small additional premium.
We’re Here To Help
You can obtain all of your travel insurance online, but if you prefer, you can give our friendly team a call on 0330 123 5682 and they’ll be happy to help you through the process.