If the trip that you have booked involves a lot of connecting flights you may be concerned that if you miss one of your connections this will result in you having to arrange expensive replacement flights and/or accommodation. You may also want to consider factors that may affect you being able to board a flight like Volcanic Ash for example.
At Premier Cover, on top of our comprehensive range of policies, we offer Travel Disruption cover which will provide you with added protection for some of those unexpected issues that may hit your travel plans.
Our team has over 35 years’ experience in providing travel insurance so you can be confident that we provide premier cover, premier value and premier service.
What Is Included In Our Travel Disruption Cover ?
- Cancellation And Curtailment Cover: If it becomes necessary for you to cancel your entire trip, or cancel any pre-booked excursions (booked in your home area) then we’ll pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover for you to make alternate arrangements.
- Substitute Accommodation Cover: If you have pre-booked accommodation as a part of your trip, and you cannot make your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, then we’ll make arrangements for you to find a suitable replacement. This includes any reasonable travel arrangements that are needed to get there.
- Missed Connections: If you missed a connection due to public transport failure, or other situations outside of your sphere of control, then we’ll provide cover for you having to make alternate travel arrangements, as well as any necessary overnight accommodation.
Am I Covered Against Travel Disruption Relating To Brexit?
If you’re concerned your trip may be affected by Brexit and you’d like to know more about the Premier Cover Brexit Promise please click here
Key Benefits Of Our Travel Insurance
- Single Trip cover available with no upper age limit
- Up to £10m cover for emergency medical treatment
- We consider all existing medical conditions
- Cover for over 100 sporting activities
- For a full list of cover please view our Cover Levels
- 24/7 emergency helpline
Why Choose Premier Cover?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
£10m Medical Cover Per Person
£10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
What Type Of Travel Insurance Should I Choose?
If you are only taking the one trip this year then a Single Trip Travel Insurance policy with the Travel Disruption cover extension will be the ideal option for you. You’re covered for trips up to 100 days in duration to a single area of travel.
If you are planning to travel multiple times this year then check out our Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance with the Travel Disruption cover extension. With an annual policy, you’re covered for all the trips that you make during a one year period (there is a 50-day maximum duration for each trip, 35 days if aged 66 and over), as long as each trip starts and ends in the UK.
We’re Here To Help
You can obtain all of your travel insurance online but if you prefer you can give our team a call on 0330 123 5682 and they’ll take you through the process.