Gadget Travel Insurance
If you’re planning on taking a trip this year then you’ll no doubt be looking forward to really getting away from it all. But in this day and age gadgets, such as smartphones and tablets, mean we’re able to stay up to date with what’s happening at home even when we’re thousands of miles away.
If you can’t be without your devices you may be concerned about them getting lost, stolen or damaged while you’re on holiday. Make sure you’re covered for every eventuality by taking out Premier Cover’s dedicated Gadget Cover add on when you purchase your Premier Cover travel insurance policy. This will give you the peace of mind that your gadgets are covered just as well as you are.
At Premier Cover our team has over 35 years’ experience in providing travel insurance so you can be confident that we provide premier cover, premier value and premier service.
Gadget Cover – What’s included?
- Accidental Loss: If you accidentally lose your device while you’re travelling then we will pay for a replacement provided that you can show proof of purchase.
- Accidental Damage: If your device is damaged as the result of an accident while you’re travelling then we will pay for the repair.
- Theft: If your device is stolen while you are travelling then we’ll pay for it to be replaced. Make sure that you report the theft to the local police as you will need the report number/paperwork to be able to make a claim.
- Malicious Damage: If your gadget is damaged by the malicious actions of someone else then we will pay you up to the amount shown in the summary of cover.
Key Benefits Of Our Travel Insurance
- Single Trip cover available with no upper age limit
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Cover up to five gadgets per policy
- Up to £2,000 cover per policy for gadgets
- Up to £10m cover for emergency medical treatment
- We consider all existing medical conditions
- Cover for over 100 sporting activities
- For a full list of cover please view our Cover Levels
Why Choose Premier Cover?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
£10m Medical Cover Per Person
£10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
What Travel Insurance Type Should I Choose?
If you are only taking the one trip this year, then Single Trip Travel Insurance is probably the best choice for you. You can cover trips up to 100 days in duration, to a single area of travel.
If you’re planning on travelling multiple times this year, then take a look at our Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance. You’re covered for all the trips you make during a one-year period (although there is a 50-day maximum duration for each trip – 35 days if you’re aged over 66), as long as each trip starts and ends in the UK.
You can add our Gadget Cover onto any of our policy types.
We’re Here To Help
You can obtain all of your travel insurance online but if you prefer you can give our friendly team a call on 0330 123 5682 and they’ll help you through the process.