Business Travel Insurance
If you’re planning to go on a work-related trip this year, you’ll likely have a lot of different things that are concerning you. You may be transporting important business documents and/or equipment, as well as having to organise staff travel arrangements.
With so many factors to consider you may want an extra level of cover to protect you from issues such as staff suddenly falling ill and damaged business equipment. Make sure that you’re covered for every eventuality by taking out Premier Cover’s dedicated Business Plus Travel Insurance.
At Premier Cover our team has over 35 years’ experience in providing travel insurance so you can be confident that we provide premier cover, premier value and premier service.
What Is Included In Our Business Plus Travel Insurance?
- Business Goods and Equipment up to £1,000: If you are taking any equipment with you as part of your business trip and this is lost, stolen or damaged then we’ll pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover.
- Business Equipment Delay up to £500: If the delivery of any of your necessary business equipment is delayed for more than 12 hours we will pay you up to the amount shown in the summary of cover.
- Business Equipment Hire up to £750: If you need to hire replacement equipment as the result of a delay then we’ll pay up the amount shown to obtain replacement equipment.
- Business Money up to £1,000: If you’ve taken currency abroad to use on your business trip and this is lost or stolen then we’ll pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover in replacement cash for your trip. For any travel money replacements, you must have submitted a report to the police within 24 hours.
- Replacement Staff up to £1,500: If you have a pre-arranged business trip and you are unable to attend due to specific factors, then we’ll pay for reasonable accommodation and travel expenses to enable a replacement member of staff to take your place.
Key Benefits Of Our Travel Insurance
- Single Trip cover available with no upper age limit
- Up to £10m cover for emergency medical treatment
- We consider all existing medical conditions
- Cover for over 100 sporting activities.
- For a full list of cover please view our Cover Levels
All of these features are included as standard in our travel insurance policies. If you are taking a business trip soon then there are more factors that you may want to consider which are covered by our Business Plus add on.
Why Choose Premier Cover?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
£10m Medical Cover Per Person
£10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
What Type Of Travel Insurance Should I Choose?
If you are only taking the one trip this year then a Single Trip Travel Insurance policy will be ideal for you. You’re covered for trips up to 100 days in duration to a single area of travel.
If you are planning to travel for work multiple times during the year, then it’s often more cost-effective to buy an Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy. You’re covered for all the trips you make during a one-year period (there is a 50-day maximum duration for each trip, limited to 35 days if you’re aged 66 and over), as long as each trip starts and ends in the UK.
You can add our Business Plus travel insurance onto any of our existing policy types.
We’re Here To Help
You can obtain all of your travel insurance online but if you prefer you can give our team a call on 0330 123 5682 and they’ll take you through the process.